Wensha Spa Antipolo - Metrodeal voucher deal

Saturday, March 15, 2014
FILTHY. DIRTY. DISGUSTING. These are the most appropriate words to describe Wensha Spa Antipolo. They do not allow taking photos inside the establishment and I completely understand why. They do not want any evidence as to how disgusting this place is! But I guess, it is not enough to say that it's disgusting without any description so here...

Upon entering Wensha Spa, you'll be welcomed with a queue for slippers and robe. So, of course, the first thing that will come into your mind is, I must queue as well but where would I present my printed Metrodeal vouchers? Anyway, when I finally got my turn, I just said I have a Metrodeal voucher, and the man took it and gave me my slippers and robe and a key to a locker and then I was told that taking pictures is not allowed. I thought, okay that's fine. I do not want to take photos of myself in the nude anyway.

I went to the locker area which is disgusting. Okay, I know, be more descriptive... Upon entering Wensha Spa's locker area, you will be welcomed by mounds of dirty towels on one side, clean towels on the other, towels on the floor, slippers on the floor, trails of water on the floor. I thought, oh my... wtf?!

I found my locker, shoved my things inside and searched for a toilet. DISGUSTING! The toilet on Wensha Spa's locker area makes you afraid of getting a disease. SERIOUSLY. It was a small toilet room, stinking and reeking of the smell of piss, with a volcano of toilet paper. Volcano? YES. Because it is a mound which kinda exploded! And before I forget to mention it, the floor tiles were wet... Not with water because there's no water. With what then? Make a wild guess!

I thought of trying the jacuzzi so I headed there immediately. Bad idea. You're not supposed to wear anything when you go for a dip in the jacuzzi so basically what this means is that you should let other people's dirt seep into your skin. You read that right. I dipped one of my feet and then I saw soapy dirt (?!) floating in the water, and then automatically pulled out my feet. There was a group of women on the other pool and thought... is that dirt floating on the water theirs or someone else's? I just wanted to cry.

I just checked each and every pool and finally decided to stay in one far from everybody. Loner? By choice! I went to Wensha Spa to feel clean, to relax, and to feel good. I did not stay for long in the jacuzzi though as I still had that picture of floating soapy dirt, in my mind.

I did not try the sauna because I don't like saunas so I can't make a comment on that. It's also located near the jacuzzis and not a lot of women were trying it as well.

They have a separate floor to have your massage and of course, you have to queue again. I have to admit that the massage I received was awesome! It was an hour of bliss. But nothing is perfect. After the massage, I was given a paper. It's for tips. I always give tips when the service I receive is to my liking. I do not like being demanded for tips though, and that was how it felt like. And it totally felt like it when I was already checking out, and the girl who gave me a massage was waiting at the counter, looking at how much I would write on the paper.

The food, you say? Bland. Nothing worth mentioning. Just food. Something to fill your stomach that is already churning from disgust of everything you have just seen.

Read more:
Tips when buying deals
lazada

Sponsored Part Time / Work from Home Jobs:
Get Cash Answering Surveys

0 comments:

Post a Comment