Earthly Senses Spa Ortigas - Metrodeal voucher deal

Thursday, March 13, 2014
Earthly Senses Spa is located in Ortigas. If it's your first time to go there, you can find it near Megamall, San Miguel, and Lourdes School. I think the street itself is San Miguel Ave.

So should you go there? Definitely! My experience with them is terrific. Like many other service-based deals, you first have to make a phone call to make a reservation. In my case, it was a bit on the rush side but they accommodated me. I called Earthly Senses Spa, if my memory serves me right, at around 3pm. I did not wait long for somebody to answer my call AND that is already a good sign if you're used to this kind of thing already. I told them that I wanted to have my full body massage on that day at around 9pm and they just asked me to wait for a couple of seconds (to browse through their books) and then confirmed that, yes, they can squeeze me in. As far as I know, they are open until 11pm, which is awesome for people who work until late.

I got there a little bit past 9pm. I thought that they might not honor my Metrodeal voucher anymore as I came in late but it was okay. Not a word was said. :P Earthly Senses Spa's ambiance is relaxing and quiet. (I'll have to check if I was able to keep some of the photos that I took). Lights are dimmed. They have a comfy sofa where you can wait for your turn. Smell is nice. There are no noisy personnel. There was actually a staff who spoke a bit loud but was immediately hushed by somebody. It didn't even last 10 seconds! And, that is a good thing for me. I came to relax and have peace and quiet. That I received.

I cannot remember the name (I'm not good with names) of the Earthly Senses Spa girl who gave me a massage. She's a small dark slim girl who really knows how to give a mean massage! After 90mins of kneading and stroking, I felt really good! (err... did that sound right?!)

Now, I am waiting until they offer another voucher deal in Metrodeal or Ensogo or wherever!

Read more:
Tips when buying deals

lazada.com.ph

Sponsored Part Time / Work from Home Jobs:
Get Cash Answering Surveys
Work from home answering surveys
Earn money using Facebook and Twitter
Good with Drawing? Earn money from it!

1 comments:

  1. Bob said...:

    You might want to check this out. Thanks for your blog. i usually do this (looking for reviews) before puchasing any deal/service. I'm gonna buy this now. God bless!

    http://www.ensogo.com.ph/deals/earthly-senses-spa-package?sc_src=email_1299508&sc_eh=d79a84d9b2bba58b1&sc_customer=&utm_source=Main+Newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2015-03-20+00%3A30%3A002015%2F03%2F20_PH_MainNewsletter_EarthlySensesSpa

Post a Comment