Movie Star Cafe's Dino Buffet - Metrodeal Voucher Deal

Saturday, March 15, 2014
Metrodeal has already offered voucher deals for Movie Star Cafe several times, and for good reason! I've tried it a long time ago and bought the voucher for Php399 for the Midnight buffet. It was a pleasant experience for me.

I did not mind that the Movie Star Cafe's midnight buffet starts at 10pm and lasts only until 2am. I go out at work at around 9pm so I thought that the schedule was perfect! It's located in SM Moa and you can easily spot it. Metrodeal also provides a location map so if you have the voucher printed, you'd have no issues finding the place.

When we got there, I was totally delighted! You can easily what's happening from the outside of Movie Star Cafe and what welcomed me was awesome. Their crew were singing songs from Les Miserables (which is one of my most loved musicals) with matching costume!!! I was like a little kid in a toy store. :D 

I just had one issue though it was my fault. I totally forgot that I have to make a reservation online at Movie Star Cafe's website!!! Basically, I just got there and thought that I can just go ahead, watch, and eat. Nope! First, you must make a reservation 3 days in advance. In any case, when we got there, that was the first thing Snow White (the waitress) asked me. Do I have a reservation? Well, err... no. Sorry? Snow White just smiled and asked me if it's okay if we just sit outside (they also have tables outside for smokers and people like who do not have reservations) because all their seats are reserved. I agreed and thought it a non-issue since I can also watch the shows from there.

Movie Star Cafe Crew Dancing on the stage in the middle of the resto

How about the food? Food is great. If you're going to Movie Star Cafe, I highly recommend trying their Beef Salpicao. I loved it. I think what I can suggest is for their crew to refill the food trays (not sure what you call those stainless thingies) as soon as they see that not much is left. I am one of those persons who wait for everybody to take their turn, and when the queue is already short, that's when I take my turn. Bad idea! True to the Filipino style, the queue to the buffet was really long and people were shoveling mountains of food on their plate! 0.0 People... you can go back if you want more!!! 

Well... anyway... When I was finally able to get food, not much was left and the Movie Star Cafe crew were walking around looking busy and perhaps thinking, when is the food from the kitchen coming? I basically made do with what was left but it was fine. As I have mentioned, the beef salpicao is nice. I also tried the sausages and tempura and find them okay. The voucher deal also includes unlimited drinks so that is really awesome. :P I think I have ordered four glasses of fresh mango shake throughout the night.

As for the Snow White, Tinker Belle, Darth Vader, Iron Man, Captain America (who looks very Filipino by the way :P), Spider Man, Venom, Edward Scissorhands... They were awesome! I just wish Darth Vader would not act effeminate. I mean... He is supposed to be Darth Vader!!! If you're wearing a costume, you should act the part! I understand Tinker Belle (with the words "I like little boys" or something to that effect embroidered in his/her clothes), he/she cannot help it. I will not forgive Darth Vader though. Oh and yeah, Iron Man is short. I am taller than he is and I stand 5'4. 

If you like taking photos then Movie Star Cafe is picture-picture galore haven! :p They have life-size storm troopers, Shrek, etc. There are a lot of things to see!

So was the Metrodeal voucher deal worth the deal? :P Definitely! For 399, I had a plate of Beef Salpicao, tempura, and sausages. (I can't eat more) I also had 4 glasses of fresh mango shake. I truly enjoyed the show that they provided. And I would definitely wait for Movie Star Cafe to offer another deal in Metrodeal!

Read more:
Tips when buying deals

lazada

Sponsored Part Time / Work from Home Jobs:

1 comments:

  1. Blog27999 said...:

    According to Stanford Medical, It is really the one and ONLY reason this country's women get to live 10 years longer and weigh an average of 19 KG lighter than we do.

    (And really, it has totally NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret-exercise and really, EVERYTHING related to "HOW" they eat.)

    BTW, What I said is "HOW", and not "WHAT"...

    Click on this link to determine if this little questionnaire can help you decipher your real weight loss potential

Post a Comment