Ani Marie Spa Radio Frequency Lipo Sculpt Cavitation Metrodeal voucher

Sunday, March 16, 2014
www.lazada.com.ph

I bought several lipo cavitation and radio frequency combo treatments from Metrodeal. It was worth 99 each. Ani Marie Spa is located in Metrowalk Ortigas on the 2nd floor. If you're going there, you're not gonna miss it. Just go up the stairs and walk towards the middle of the area and you should see it there. It's actually more of beauty parlor than a "spa".

Their services are okay. Nothing really spectacular but nothing to be angry about. Like most of the services that are offered in Metrodeal, you first have to make an appointment. This is a total must if you would buy any Ani Marie voucher deal from Metrodeal. (I am not sure if they have also partnered with Ensogo). If you look at the counter of the number of vouchers bought, you'd see that there are literally thousands sold. So logically, scheduling for an appointment can be horrendous in a sense that, say if you call today to make an appointment, most probably you will be booked on the next month if you are lucky. The good thing about making a reservation with Ani Marie is that they immediately answer the phone. That's a biggie to tell the truth because it's not really common for businesses like this.

The ambiance is typical of a beauty parlor. No plush seats here mind you so do not expect any. When I got for my 1st lipo cavitation appointment, I was late for 10minutes but it did not became an issue. They just told me to wait for a couple of minutes and then I was told to follow the girl who was going to do the lipo cav treatment on me.

Basically the lipo cavitation treatment is done not on the main parlor where you would enter. The personnel would lead you to a small closed kiosk at the back of Metrowalk. No, it doesn't sound as frightening as you are thinking. But if you want a posh place to have your lipo cav treatment then the Ani Marie Spa is definitely not for you. It's not dirty or anything, it's just basic and functional.

lazada


The Ani Marie person who assisted me was nice. She talks to you if you talk to her and does not ask unnecessary or personal questions which for me is a necessity. I tend not to go back to beauty parlors, spas, etc. when the people who perform their services ask me personal questions. I do not go for "parlor talk". No. Just no.

It is also worth mentioning that normally they would recommend to use up 2 Metrodeal vouchers in 1 treatment. So it is going to be 20mins radio frequency treatment and another 20mins for the lipo cavitation treatment. If it would be your first time to undergo the said treatments then I suggest for you to expect a lot of perspiring. :P It's going to be 40mins of kneading. Imagine a warm flat metal used to knead your tummy for 40mins. My lower back was sweating. :P

After the treatment, I felt flabby. Well, what I mean by this is that after the treatments, your tummy would feel "loosened up". My tummy felt wiggly. You will not be allowed to eat an hour after the treatments. I really was not able to monitor if there were inches removed from my waistline but it seemed to have done its purpose.

Read More:
Tips when buying deals
IPL and Underarm Whitening by Pan Pacific
Spanish Peel Treatment by Skin Central

Sponsored Part Time / Work from Home Jobs:
Get Cash Answering Surveys

0 comments:

Post a Comment