A Bad Case of Indochina Strings

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

If you have read my previous post about the deal I bought from Metrodeal a year back I believe, you'd know how much of a hassle it was for me. Apparently, I am not the only one who has suffered from their hands! :S So I am making a post again just to say again not to buy deals / vouchers which involve Indochina Strings.

Truth be told, I was tempted to buy a voucher again from Indochina Strings via Metrodeal. Come on! They have fantastic partners: Canyon Cove, Misibis Bay, Hotel St. Ellis, just to name a few. But trust me, do not succumb to the temptation. I did not. I was recently really dying to buy vouchers for their Canyon Cove deal, also in Metrodeal. It was a good thing I did not because from what I've read on the internet and in a comment here in my blog. It was also a headache. Saving money by buying deals is awesome. Sometimes though it is better to shell out a bit more money and have things hassle-free. You can also travel DIY style as I often do. (Perhaps that's what I am going to do, time-permitting, to get to Canyon Cove!) If you wish for some help with make-your-own budget trip, post a comment! I'll help you up. Just treat me with a box of Pizza Hut or Krispy Kreme! :P

If, however, you want to directly contact the vendor / partner of Indochina Strings, prepare to be disappointed. I have already tried it but it does not simply work. I respect that there are agreements between Indochina and their partners but it's just sad. To give you an example, here's a screenshot of the letter I have received from Hotel St. Ellis more than a year ago when I asked them if I could just directly pay them the amount that Indochina was offering at that time in Metrodeal. Hotel St. Ellis declined much to my disappointment. I really really REALLY wanted to stay there and go on a Misibis Day tour! Until now, I have not fulfilled that wish. :( Help, Misibis Bay? Are you hearing me? T_T

You see? :(

I do not know anymore how to explain to them that Indochina Strings just suck.

That being said. STAY AWAY FROM INDOCHINA STRINGS VOUCHER DEALS YOU SEE IN METRODEAL!!!

Read more:
Tips when buying deals
Indochina Strings Travel Deals
Movie Star Cafe

lazada.com.ph

 Sponsored Part Time / Work from Home Jobs:
Get Cash Answering Surveys
Work from home answering surveys
Earn money using Facebook and Twitter
Good with Drawing? Earn money from it!

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Feb 05 2014 10:04 PM - Che Cruz
    The fact you're insisting to be book on Feb.1-2, 2014 since you are attending a wedding we did out part to accommodate you, since the hotel said that they are full on that weekend due to Chinese New Year, I ask for their consideration, I emailed you dec. 6 but you don't reply to us, we send the confirmation because it's the last room for that date and we cannot block the date in days and again because you are insisting to be book only on Feb.1-2, 2014. See I emailed last Dec. 6 but no reply in your end, for 3 days. It seems you are not always online and checking your email. This has been confirmed since Dec. 9, 2013. Why only now? I think if you will be granted by the hotel for rebooking, I will make sure that you will email us first for your desired date, that you will confirm that date before we send confirmation.

    Also, please check your email once in a while especially if you are trying to book with us because we only communicate through email. I will forward our email thread to Ms. Rebecca of lee Boutique and they will be the one to investigate on this matter. It's not my discretion, it's the hotel. please do your part as well since we are the one helping you to be book at lee boutique hotel.

    Attachment :

    Hi! This is Indochina Strings' messgae to me.

  1. Anonymous said...:

    *message Che Cruz reserved my room without confirming with me. How can they confirm something with sending me anything? When Che Cruz sent me an email that the hotel (Lee Boutique) turned down my booking date last Dec 4 I had lost hope on Feb 1. Therefore in my mind I'll just use the voucher some other time after my son's graduation.

    And OMGEE how can they be so judgmental to their clients??? Nakakaloka sila! Bulok sobra!!!!

  1. La Vie said...:

    Hi! So sorry to hear what has happened! :S Parang ikaw ang may kasalanan ng lahat. Pinagsabihan ka pa! Their customer service is really terrible. I hope you'll get your money back or at least be finally be able to book (if you still want to!) How about Lee Boutique? Did you hear from them?

  1. Anonymous said...:

    hi! i'm actually having almost the same problem with you. I recently bought 8 vouchers for their La Carmela de Boracay Promo, the next day as I was going to book our room, my choice of date wasn't available anymore. I tried calling La Carmela to see if they still have rooms available, and they confirmed that they are still not fully booked. I tried calling IndoChina String and told their Customer Rep if they can request for additional rooms, but their reply was NO. Hay! So Stressful!!

  1. La Vie said...:

    Hi there! Sorry to hear about what happened. As of the moment, as in this very moment, I am raging mad with Indochina Strings. I got a note from blogger saying that my original review about Indochina Strings was taken down for copyright infringement complaint! The nerve of those people!!!

    Anyway, read what I have done here: http://voucherreviews.blogspot.com/2012/10/grande-island-indochina-strings.html
    Get the name of the La Carmela personnel who told you that they have rooms available then tell the Indochina String personnel the name of the person who told you that there still IS an available room for you. If you could make them email Indochina, so much the better. Good luck!

  1. Unknown said...:

    Thank you for this. I almost booked for vouchers my birthday getaway, the phone numbers posted in Indochina's website don't seem to work. I actually had better luck booking direct in just a few minutes I was done and super happy..

Post a Comment