IPL + Underarm Whitening by Pan Pacific Aesthetic - TCAT voucher

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

IPL + Underarm Whitening by Pan Pacific Aesthetic Review

After hearing from my office colleague that IPL hair removal is effective, I have decided to try it for myself. I bought three vouchers of IPL underarm hair removal plus whitening treatment in TCAT and... I am glad I did.

Pan Pacific Aesthetic is located in Medical Plaza Ortigas. It is just at the back of Megamall, and very near Ridgemont Hotel.

I called Pan Pacific first to have my first IPL treatment scheduled. After having problems with Skin Central and Hair to Go Salon of not having my phone calls answered, I was gladly surprised that I did not even receive a busy tone! The reservation went smoothly. The girl who answered even gave out Pan Pacific Aesthetic's office hours.

The IPL treatment was fast enough. They gave 5 shots for each underarm and it only took like 5mins max. With the whitening treatment, it's a total of 30 mins. They spread a cream on my underarms and waited for 15mins to remove it. Make sure to give at least 45mins for your IPL appointment just in case you have other plans afterwards. Also, before I forget, they also suggested not to wash your underarm for that day.

The Pan Pacific Aesthetic staff is awesome. I have no complaints whatsoever that I could think of with regards to their service.

First, I thought that the IPL treatment was not effective at all. The underarm hair didn't fall off. My friend told me that on the other salon she went to, they gave her 7 shots for each underarm. However, when I arrived home I noticed that some of the hair did fall off! It was indeed effective.

Now, I am done with my third IPL treatment with Pan Pacific and I am searching for similar deals! IPL treatment does not really make the hair permanently gone but it does reduce the hair growth up to the point that it is nearly invisible.

5 out 5 for this.

Read more:

1 comments:

  1. Unknown said...:

    If you wish for to obtain much from this post then you have to apply such techniques to your won webpage. My blog post:
    best binary Options on 2 day free trial for Commodity Trading Tips -
    armpit whitening

Post a Comment