Honest to Goodness Deal Reviews

Tuesday, May 8, 2012
Since there are already several voucher/coupon deals websites serving the Philippines. I have decided to make a blog giving honest to goodness reviews.

I have been buying vouchers from Metrodeal, Beeconomic, Tcat, Groupon, Pakyaw, Ebay Kuponan, et al for a long time now. And, I will be sharing my experiences with you so you can decide if the "deal" would be right for you, if there are problems with a certain company, frauds, etc.

Feel free to leave comments as well as share your experiences by leaving comments. It's a free world!

Read more:

Tips when buying deals

5 comments:

  1. a l i e n said...:

    good idea. i have few places to comment about

  1. La Vie said...:

    Please do so! Let me know din. I just want to make sure that I will "save" money by buying deals and not wasting it.

  1. I love buying vouchers too. I've bought dozens, from different group buying sites. I had no problems redeeming most of them. Every now and then I post my reviews about the establishments and the group buying sites as well.

  1. La Vie said...:

    Yeah. With the number of people getting addicted to group buying, we should make reviews about it. Somehow it would help people to stay away from scams and bad customer service or products :)

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Metrodeal is <3 one of the most wonderful website so far... I love their deals so much

Post a Comment