Hair To Go Salon St. Francis Hair Rebond and Keratin

Tuesday, May 8, 2012
I bought my Hair to Go Salon's Hair Rebond + Keratin Treatment at Metrodeal. It costed me PHP890. The salon is located in St. Francis Ortigas, very accessible to people who live in Pasig, Rizal, and areas with direct access to Edsa. It is just behind SM Megamall.

Before claiming the voucher, I had to call their number but it was just a big pain in the neck. No one picks up the bloody phone! I tried this several times for two days. I think that is much proof. Finally, I decided to drop by their salon to make the reservation.

Since their log book is totally full for two months, I had to settle for a date which was not really the date I have planned for... but what the heck! I already paid for it, I might as well use it even if I have to wait for 2 months just to have my hair done. :S

The service was surprisingly... excellent! I went there with my boyfriend to avail of the same treatments. We arrived 15mins before the scheduled time so we were asked to wait. Five minutes before the schedule, we sat down to have our hair done.

There were three customers; me, my boyfriend, and another woman. There were only three seats and like 5 employees to assist us. It was cramped. The place is really narrow and small, your neighborhood parlor may possibly be bigger.

Anyway, the movements of the employees are very systematic, and I like it. As I sat down to have my hair washed, another is already preparing the seat for me to have my rebond treatment, cleaning it up with the previous customers' hair. After the wash, another girl started combing my hair, put on the treatment, etc. I am not really sure what magic they were doing. After rinsing the rebond treatment, a different guy gave me my hair cut. He was very friendly but not to the point of being noisy.

The finished product i.e. my hair was wonderful. It was my first time to have my hair rebonded. I used to have soft wavy hair (but wanted to try something different). What is really amazing is my boyfriend's hair. I mean, he used to have this wiry slightly curly hair which was very unruly. After some effort from the gay who assisted him, it was flat shiny straight!

I give Hair to Go Salon a 3 out of 5. Place is cramped, reservation is a hassle, service is wonderful.

Read more:

Tips when buying deals


4 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    DONT EVER EVER EVER GO TO HAIR TO GO SALON, ST FRANCIS ORTIGAS! I just had a VERY VERY VERY BAD EXPERIENCE WITH THEM. As in! Hindi lang kasya dito sa comment box, pero I made a blog about it. Eto yung website>> http://pissedatyou.wordpress.com/

    Please LOVE YOUR HAIR! Wag kau ppunta dun talaga! What happened to me was really a
    nightmare!

  1. La Vie said...:

    Awwww... that is so sad to hear! Iba iba pa rin siguro experience ng mga tao or iba yun nag service sa amin ng bf ko na stylists! Sorry to know about your experience though.

  1. Mint Blue said...:

    Thanks pissedatyou... I was about to buy a voucher for permanent blowdry at Hair to Go Salon. After reading your blog, I totally changed my mind.

  1. ilovemaggie said...:

    I had a nightmare with this salon. The experience was so horrible, my sister gave me a voucher as Christmas gift, I went there December where my sister already made a reservation, when I arrived they told me there was no reservation, when I called back Jan 15 as scheduled I was told that the person who booked my reservation is no longer working there. They had such the worst service ever. I will never recommend them to anyone.

Post a Comment